Today’s Podcast is sponsored by ShadowDog Productions. Usually we’re asking for your money, but today we’re offering you money. If you have a talent we need. We’re in preproduction on our next comedy feature film “Dirt Cheap Therapy” to be shot in August. We’re looking for actors and stand up comedians for our upcoming auditions. We’re also looking for indie music artists in all genres. And anybody with film crew experience. To apply, send your resume to [email protected]
Rod and Karen are joined by Elon James White and L Joy Williams (Political Strategist) to discuss sword ownership, 2012 DNC, KATG, Batman’s political affiliation, political marriages, vocabulacious attackers, Peter Parker, Static Shock, Gay marriage, Obama’s liberalism, Elon’s polygamy, female politicians, killing zombie Michael Jackson, token negro highlander, the BET Awards, Chris Hansen, breast milk arrest, charging cellphone, beer run cop chase, sword through wall, moth in the ear, grandpa and the dog, sword road rage and gay softball cheating.
Intro: The Player Way – Ma$e
Outro: You Got Me – Diggy Simmons
Rod and Karen are joined by Jae and Shirley to discuss fire alarms, starting fires, melting Barbie, stockings, the hot hostess, hating Apple, old people and technology, Tyrese must die, birds in the morning, gay bridal showers, the race card, And 1 narrator, dumb DUI, scalded to death, psychic credit check, pot toss, sex toy in the mall, homeless crackhead, dying at a funeral, rap video evidence, robbing dollar store twice, cyberstalking students, graduation dress code, child support mix up, sex under my roof and sword ratchetness.
Intro: Cross The Border – Philly’s Most Wanted
Outro: Watch Me – Little Brother
Today’s podcast is brought to you by the Audioplay “Seed of Fate.” It’s the second in the Carly series which means twice the apocalyptic visions and four times the ratchetness. This SF drama Audioplay is 43 minutes and costs only $2.99.
Rod and Karen are joined by Jacquetta and Yolie The Jew to discuss Father’s Day, Scarfinger, Single Ladies, Obama, Chicken Run, Bin Laden, Hoarders, Intervention, Glitter Bombs, Next Door Neighbors, Booty Call Ninja, Jail health care, GOP racism, SuperWoman saves the world, pork chop, open mic pilot, Facebook hostage crisis, Axe Murderer, Bride beats husband, Sword on the loose, Gay bashing, cray cray slave, taser wreck and Jack Ass DUI.
Intro: Don’t See Us – The Roots
Outro: Womanopoly – Musiq
Rod and Karen are joined by Rod’s father to discuss fatherhood memories, the old school NBA vs. new school, tequila, kid’s charity, feminist, tow truck drivers, anarchist, drug references, Megatron, house of trash, death by snake, urinating on boy, box of wine, tax return thief, suing the bullies, throwing shoes for sex, sword chaser, monkey business and Neil Boortz racism.
Intro: Let’s Get It – G-Dep
Outro: Give It To Me Baby – Rick James
Rod and Karen are joined by Will and Justin to discuss Single Ladies, snail mail porn, Tracy Morgan, Simping, IT guys, Lebron, Miami fans, Ray Lewis, manhood robbery, bleach, cross dresser thief, ball buster, KFC diabetes drink, semen smile, Joss Stone sword drama, Tyree and smoking weed in front of cops.
Intro: Can I Live – J. Cole
Outro: A Star Is Born – Jay-Z
This podcast is sponsored by the comedy Audioplay “BAD News.” The bad news is that Charles is madly in love with a woman who works for him, a woman he can’t risk quitting because she brings in more money than the rest of his sales staff put together. But the BAD news is that she’s now engaged to marry a straight douche!
This audioplay is only 99 cents (99!) and can be found at:
Rod and Karen are joined by Rod’s REAL friend Mr. PlayerHater and Tasha to discuss child games at the club, video games, getting in shape, personal trainer insecurity, homeless people with too many stories, Eddie Long, Kings and Queens, locked out the car, helping in a fight, not voting, cartoons, Lupe Fiasco, 95 Mil of harassment, CSI rapist, first date cost, pedo update, 99 cent robbery, Malcolm X daughter, Weiner won’t quit, nudist outrage and impersonating an NFL player.
Rod and Karen are joined by Will and Justin to discuss drive through experiences, Single Ladies, Scarcasm, Super 8, X-Men 1st Class, suggestions, Timmy is stupid, black documentaries, rapture credit debt, renting a friends, Chyna’s new flick, mansion liar, Steve Harvey, moonshine suicide, sword at school, cake boss, porta-fires, Ratchet Lobster, Eddie Long pays, husband suspiciously falls and peeing on her stuff.
Intro: When You Hear That – State Property
Outro: Danger – Erykah Badu
Today’s podcast is brought to you by the Audioplay “Bitch Move.” This new ratchet assed comedy is about what happens when you hide behind a text message to break up with a woman. Check out the ratchetossity at http://www.shadowdogproductions.com/BM.html for just 99 cents
Rod and Karen are joined by The Dark Hater from the Haterazzi Radio show and Kriss from the Insanity Check Podcast to discuss Herman Caine, Rise of the Apes, Slavery, married men cheating, adult friend finder, Polaroid, Bug spray, chivalry, feminism, rape, John Edwards, food stamps for KY, shots to the balls, sword ratchetness, kid in the car, white power milk, Disney protest, cops beat old man, prom ticket for homeless girl, 6th DUI, police antagonized and a well armed man.
Intro: Fat Cats and Bigga Fish – The Coup
Outro: Catch A Bad One – Del the Funky Homosapien
1. I bet the guy who tried to rape Antoine Dodson’s sister is the same guy who shot Biggie and Tupac.
2. Bristol Palin is getting a reality TV show? She really is setting the standard for those “16 & Pregnant” chicks.
3. Porn, liquor and dead bodies are the only things that always come in black bags.
4. What were the odds of Princess Zelda NOT being a black woman? I bet her last name was Jackson or Washington or something.
5. Isn’t the title “Booty Talk” very misleading? There is very little actual talking in these videos. Not that I’m upset or anything.
6. I can’t decide if being serious is underrated or overrated. Either way, I don’t want to be serious unless I absolutely have to be.
7. You haven’t been on the net long enough until someone you’ve never met or seen threatens to harm you.
8. If you don’t have a savings account you shouldn’t be allowed to tell people “get money” as an insult.
9. The world’s most wanted mastermind terrorist and he still left the porn tape in the VCR. Men are all the same.
10. I bet harmonica players used to get all the pussy back in the day. Think about it.
11. Now that Oprah’s retiring can the Illuminati let Dave Chappelle back on the air?
12. Have you ever considered that some black people are in interracial relationships because they would like to catch a taxi? A lot of people don’t know that “CP Time” stands for “Cab Prejudice Time” when black people are running late.
13. I’m going to write a movie called “Xmen: 2nd Class” about all the black mutants during the 60’s.
14. If you don’t have an iPhone then you’re probably not a douche. But then again you don’t have an iPhone and I do… loser.
15. Why do they call the show “Whale Wars”? Are the whales even aware that there are sides?