Rod and Karen discuss Fear The Walking Dead.
Walking: (Protected Content)
#Walking, Premium Content
09/15/2019 at 9:16 PM
This is for episode 14 (today and tomorrow)
Here are my takeaways
1)So we doing addition by addition! More people being introduced, no one dying! It’s so many dam people on the show they can’t fit them all in one episode with a story line! They gotta be working for minimum wage right? (Except Morgan, he like the shift supervisor).
2) I must say, that was some fine penmanship on the whiteboard!
3) maybe Morgan getting old, but I find these season he been struggling with the walkers when they right up on him.
4) the pool kill was a new one, that definitely is a nicotero move! And he so happen to be EP on this here episode.
09/09/2019 at 6:25 PM
What up Rod & Karen,
Well goodbye Logan & the dirtbag crew and hello Virginia & the Pioneers. Damn I didn’t see that coming. Virginia and her pioneer crew appear to be deep too. I get the feeling that this new group has other agendas besides running the oil fields. Also, I’m glad Wes is back.
Have a good one, peace.
09/09/2019 at 8:43 AM
Hey rod and Karen
Here are my takeaways
• this episode felt like the ravens beating Miami 52-10 compared to the past few episodes, that felt like the preseason.
• We seen them dirty face kids for 5 mins
• Twd franchise really gives you a bit of everything! Now we got niggaz on horses on some wild Wild West shit! The settlers uh? Does these new enemy mean we might get a season 6? I won’t lie the ending was some creepy shit when the lady knew all their business! But finally, some action!!!
•We got death, but not out our crew! I guess we still got time!
09/09/2019 at 5:59 AM
Hey Rod & Karen! Will finally some action! I’m glad that we got to see the ripple effects of Sarah and Wendell’s actions through Logan. So glad to see Wes again. I think that he’ll be a great asset to the team. Did you see Dwight practically eye rolled when they called themselves “The Settlers”? If these folks are anywhere close to “The Saviors” Dwight (and Daniel) will know how to handle them. Thanks for riding this FTWD ride with us.
Heyyy, welcome to The Black Guy Who Tips Podcast. We're your hosts, Rod and Karen-- a husband and wife team that broadcasts 5 times a week, because we love our fans! More about us
Please log into the site.
Enter your email address to subscribe to the podcast and receive notifications of new episodes by email.
Join 21,111 other subscribers
© 2019 The Black Guy Who Tips
Theme by Anders Noren — Up ↑